This is a little twist on the standard Chocolate Chip cookie recipe... you get a nice even choco-dispersion. Never a chance of not enough chocolate or too much in a bite. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 375, start some water boiling on the stovetop.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beat after each. Beat in flour mixture.
3. Take this mixture, throw some flour on a silpat or cutting board and roll the mix out into a large flat square shape.
4. Melt chocolate morsels using double broiler (glass bowl over top of boiling water works like a charm).
5. After chocolate has melted remove from heat and stir to cool down to room temp/body temp.
6. Now spread your gooey melted chocolate over the top of the flat square dough. Spread to cover the entire top.
7. Now from one side roll the dough into a big log. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge for 30 min or more.
8. Pull out the log and cut into cookie size circles then place on cookie sheet.
9. Bake 9 minutes or until evenly cooked and slightly browned.