- 3 Avocados (4 if they are small)
- 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock (or dissolve two heaped teaspoons of stock powder in 2 1/2 cups of boiling water.)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of chili powder / flakes.
- 1 Large red/yellow/green pepper
- A hand full of cashew nuts (a cup), you may substitute with pistachio nuts.
- 4 tablespoons of oil ( I use sesame oil for flavour).
- Fresh Cream
- Paprika for seasoning / garnish
The soup does not keep well for long periods of time, you may add lemon juice to help preserve it.