- 180 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams of cold butter, sliced
- 5-6 table spoons of buttermilk or kefir
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs, whipped
- 100 grams of cottage cheese
- 150 ml of milk
- 1/2 cup of grated smoked cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- fleshly ground black pepper
- 8 shrimps
- Knead flour with butter till the butter is equally mixed with flour without big butter chunks.
- Add buttermilk or kefir to knead uniformed dough. Do not prolong it, too much warm emitted by your hands may spoil shortcrust pastry.
- Place it in a fridge for minimum 30 min.
- Meanwhile, mash cottage cheese with a fork, mix with eggs, milk, smoked cheese, sun dried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice and add to the eggs & cheese mixture.
- Take out the dough from the fridge, roll out, place into baking tray.
- Bake 15 min in preheated oven in 180 C degrees.
- Take out from the oven, pour over the egg & milk mixture and top with shrimps.
- Bake another 20 min.