- 1/2 dikon radish, peeled and cut in julienne
- 1 carrot, peeled, sliced and cut into flowers
- 2 stalks of green onions, chopped
- 4 white asparagus spears, cut into 3 cm sections
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into 5 cm long stripes
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger root, grated
- 1 tablespoon of Tianjin preserved cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 cup of vegetable stock
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Blanch asparagus and carrot.
- Heat oil in wok, fry ginger
till fragrant, add celery, bell pepper, zucchini, daikon and Tianjin ,
fry about 4 minutes, add asparagus and carrot.
- Pour in vegetable stock and sugar, mix well, add cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon of water, mix well.
- Serve sprinkled with green onion.