- 1 bunch of white asparagus
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 potato, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- white pepper
- truffle olive oil
- Trim asparagus, peel lower part, cut off tops and steam them about 5 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pot, fry onion till translucent, add remaining, not steamed asparagus stalks, zucchini and potato, mix well and add vegetable stock.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, use hand blender to blend soup. Season with white pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve with steamed asparagus tops drizzled with truffle olive oil.