12 chicken wings, halved at the joint
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
1/2 cup good soy sauce
sesame seeds, for garnish
1. season the chicken with salt & pepper,
bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 mins.
2. meanwhile, in a sauce pan, sautee the ginger in the oil.
3. add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer for a few minutes. set aside.
4. once the wings are cooked, deep fry them until golden and crispy.
5. toss the wings in the sauce. sprinkle with sesame seeds.