- 500 grams of arugula
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 250 grams of potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 300 ml of vegetable stock
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of white pepper
- 200 grams of smoked mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- Heat olive oil in a pan, fry onion and arugula till onion change colour.
- Add potatoes and vegetable stock.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and continue simmering about 15 minutes till potatoes are soft.
- Use blender to make cream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and white pepper.
- Serve with mozzarella slices and pine nuts.