- 100 grams of butter, melted and cooled down
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of grounded almonds
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 500 grams of apricots, pitted and cut in wedges
- Sift flour, mix with almonds and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter with vanilla extract and add flour bit by bit, keep mixing.
- Knead dough.
- Transfer to baking tray, lined with parchment.
- Press the dough to the bottom and form a brim around.
- Pinch with fork and bake about 15 minutes, in preheated oven, in 200 C degrees.
- Mix yoghurt, egg, honey, vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Remove crust from the oven, arrange apricot's wedges around, starting form the edge. Once whole crust is covered, pour over the yoghurt mixture.
- Return to the oven, continue baking about 50 minutes, till the filling sets and turns golden brown.