1, To make the filling, Saute the apple slices in the butter and sugar till just tender.
2. Stir in the cream and keep warm.
3. Place yolks with the cream and sugar and beat well.
4. whisk the egg white until stiff. then fold into yolk mixture.
5. Melt butter and pour egg mixture and spread evenly. Cook for 1 mins and cover with foil and place in the oven using the top heat to brown the egg top.
6. Slide the omelet into a serving place and add the apple and fold omelet. Sieve the icing sugar over egg and heat an iron rod and mark on omelet to get the crisscross pattern. Serve immediately.