- 8 green apples
- cinnamon powder
- 1 no egg
- raw sugar
- puff pastry
- Firstly, wash and peel the apples, remove the core, cut apple into cubes.
- Put all apple cubes into a non stick pan, add on 6 table spoons raw sugar, 1 tea spoon of cinnamon powder. Cook the apple with slow fire till soft.
- Cut the puff pastry with 4 cuts, scoop the apple cinnamon filling and fold over.
- Apple cinnamon strudel is ready to send into oven for baking. Remember brush some egg wash on top
- Bake the apple strudels in oven with 140c for 30 minute, the piping hot lip smacking apple strudels are ready to serve!