3 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 cup warm water
1 sachet (11gm) instant yeast
4 apples, cored, peeled and chopped
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp water
1. For the dough mixed altogether and knead well until non sticky. Leave to rise double.
2. Place chopped apples in pan with rest of ingredients and cook till apple soften. Then mixed 1 tsp cornflour with 1/8 cup water and thicken the apples.
3.Place dough on floured board, Knead with finger tips bringing the dough inwards. Then roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
4. Spread apples over dough and sprinkle some raisins if you like. Roll up the dough tightly.
5. Cut the log dough into 1 inch thick. Place the cut side down onto a greased tray dusted with some flour.
6. Leave some space in between. Leave to rise for an hour or so until they come close together.
7. Sprinkle with some brown sugar if you not using icing later. Omit the sprinkling if you are going to spread icing .
8. Bake in a hot oven at 250 C for 10 to 15 mins. or till golden.
9. Brush top with butter. Drizzle icing over buns. Leave to harden the icing . To warm rolls again, just heat in microwave oven for 30 second and you get a fresh rolls.
To make icing, mixed water and icing sugar to get a thick sauce.