- 370g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon natron
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 30g smooth butter
- 125g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250ml buttermilk
- 100g Cheddar cheese, chunky
- 75g walnuts, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, pitted and cutted in little pieces
So.. this is for 12 muffins! I made 36 muffins! Was for an event of my work! So... I really like these muffins! Great taste with the cinnamon and the apple...! *yummi*... As always... easy to make and delicious!
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C. Butter the muffin baking tin.
2. Weigh the ingredients A.
3. Stir the butter and sugar creamy. (With a mixer).
4. Add the eggs and go on with stiring.
5. If it's creamy add the buttermilk and mix it as well.
6. Mix the ingredients A and B with a wooden spoon. (Don't overact).
7. Fold the chunks (ingredients C) in. Give them out well.
8. Give the dough evenly distributed to the baking tin or the paper cup forms.
9. Bake for ca. 18-23 min. (Make the test if they're already good with a knife which you put into one... if it's good you won't have any dough on your knife.)