- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour through salt) in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, slice the bananas and slightly mash it with a fork. (You still want it kinda chunky). Add to the mashed bananas, the wet ingredients (milk through vanilla extract)
- Combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Fold it in lightly. DO NOT over mix!
- Chop the almonds and lightly fold it in.
- Put it in a muffin tin and bake for 30-40 mins.
- Give it some love.
**Makes about 8-9 small muffins.