- cabbage, sliced
- carrot, sliced
- pork, sliced (or any kind of meat)
- fish cake, sliced
- 150-200 ml chicken stock (or water with HON-DASHI)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- tapioca starch(or cornstarch) with water
every time when some ingredients left in the frig, like 1/4 cabbage, 2 sliced meat, a little bit veggies... i look at them and think: what can i do? which way to cook? Today, i figure this kind of comfort food out, and it only takes 10 minutes to cook. HOW SWEET IT IS!!!
1. Heat the pan with oil, put meat into the pan. When it's medium cooked, add all veggies in, stir well and cook about 2 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce into the pan, mix well. Then add stock in, it should cover at least half way of ingredients. When it boiled, add salt to taste, then with the lid on, let it cook about 3-5 minutes, until veggies are soften.
3. Add fish cake in, and mix starch with water, add a little bit mixture into the pan each time, stir it and see how thick it is, if not thick enough, add more, until the way you like. Then serve with cooked rice.